Module 5 Discussion 3: ReflectionDiscussion TopicOverviewAs you approach the end of the semester, it is a good time to think about where you started, what your goals were, and what you accomplished throughout the course. It is time to think about what you have learned and how you will be able to apply that learning outside of our virtual classroom.You should spend approximately 2 hours on this assignment.InstructionsThink: Reflect on the semester.Consider the research and writing process you started this class with, and then think about how that process has grown or changed throughout the semester. Think through the essential questions you engaged in throughout the semester:How do I understand the many perspectives in the conversations in my world? How do I find my own voice in those conversations? How can I research effectively so my voice in these conversations is informed and credible? Then, think through the questions in Pappas’ Taxonomy of Learning:Remembering: What did I do? Understanding: What was important about it? Applying: Where could I use this again? Analyzing: Do I see any patterns in what I did? Evaluating: How well did I do? Creating: What should I do next? Write: Use your answers to these questions to write a reflection about yourself and your writing/research process this semester. Specifically, consider where you started, where you expected to end up, and where you will take this information and learning next. Your reflection should be 2-3well-developed paragraphs. Post one original post, and reply to at least two of your classmates. In your replies to peers, comment on what you have in common or what is different in your reflections. Ask one another questions about your differences. Try to further the discussion in your replies by asking thoughtful questions, adding interesting information, or connecting your reply to the material we are discussing. Don’t forget that your initial posting is due by the date listed in the Course Schedule. Please post over several days. Points will be lost if you post on only one day of the module.See the Course Schedule and Course Rubrics sections in the Syllabus module for due dates and grading information. See the Grading and Evaluation section in the Syllabus module for general discussion expectations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.