Directions: After watching the “Water Park” episode of Malcolm in the Middle, write a 700 wordessay that answers the following questions. Must be at least 700 words. Must be in your own words. No internet research or outside information. If you can’t follow these guideline Please do not bid!1. Integrity is an extremely interesting concept. When we use it to refer to a building ora bridge, we are referring to structural issues: the building or bridge’s ability towithstand not only normal uses but also extreme circumstances: storms,earthquakes, and floods, for example. When we use this term to describe people, wecan mean their ability to maintain their moral standards even in the face oftemptation. What is your definition of integrity?2. Using your definition of integrity, analyze the following parts of the episode:a) Hal and Lois’s decision to procure a babysitter–any babysitter–for Dewey so thatthey can have fun at the park.b) Hal’s decision to smuggle a pint of rum into the park.c) Hal and Lois’s decision to ignore their two sons and concentrate on each other.d) The behavior of the attendant at the top (entry point) of the monster water ride.e) The decision by Francis and Spangler to deliberately lose each game of pool thatthey play against each other.f) The fact that after the elderly babysitter is taken away via ambulance, both theemergency medical technicians and the neighbors fail to realize that Dewey hasbeen left home alone.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.