Letter to the Editor or a LegislatorWe will explore individual behaviors at home and work that we might change in order to live more sustainably and with less impact upon the environment. This is an excellent way we can all take greater responsibility for our environment. Another means of doing this is to write a letter to someone influential or someone who can get your ideas out to lots of other people. Our final class discussion will be a letter that you write to a newspaper editor or to a legislator concerning an environmental issue related to one of the concepts we have covered in this course. Once you have selected your topic and target audience, formulate a rationale for a statement about the topic or proposed legislation. Keep the rationale of your argument grounded in evidence-based thinking—this is not an emotional appeal. (You are expected to cite and reference at least two credible or scholarly sources in your letter.)Example topics may include: persuading others (in your community or industry) to adopt one of the sustainable practices we have discussed; a proposal for reducing pollution; writing an argument for or against a practice or piece of legislation being considered (at any level of government); or writing a letter of support (or criticism) about a particular group’s research or conservation efforts.Write a letter addressed to the editor of a newspaper or one of your legislators, expressing your opinion and persuading others to accept your ideas.Include references to at least two sources supporting your ideas300 wordsNo APA Format Citations and references required
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.