For your Signature Assignment, you will develop an improvement plan for use within your own learning organization. Although you will be developing the plan, you will not have to actually implement it for this class. Use the template provided in the Books and Resources for this week.
You will be writing this plan as a member of the leadership team of your learning organization. Begin by identifying an area of improvement you would like to address within your organization.
Your area of improvement should be related to one of the following general areas:
Leadership and Student/Learner Achievement
Leadership and Instructional/Training Practices
Leadership and Professional Development for Staff/Constituents
Leadership and Family/Community Engagement
Leadership and Organizational Culture
Your plan will:
Introduce the areas of improvement:
Identify the general area of improvement (for example, leadership and student/learner achievement).
Explain the specific area of improvement (for example, math test scores of 9th grade second-language learners are below average).
Supply documentation, including dataset(s) and analysis that supports the existence of a problem in the identified area of improvement. You may use a dataset from your organization, if available, or you may generate a fictional set of data. (See sample dataset.)
Include supporting research (what has been written about your area of improvement, as it relates to the role of leadership in addressing the problem).
Include an evaluation of the overall culture within your organization.
Produce a self-evaluation plan for the leadership team.
Provide a list of 3-5 other individuals (by title, not name) who can serve on an improvement committee with you. You should choose committee members based on their functional role and who have knowledge and expertise in the area you are focusing on in your improvement plan.
Generate a list of internal and external stakeholders and a plan for including stakeholder feedback into your improvement plan.
Develop an action plan including a timeline.
Goals and Objectives
Length: Completed improvement plan template, including relevant dataset(s) as appendices, title, and reference pages
References: a minimum of 5 resources
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.