Scenario:Once causation has been determined, epidemiological principles can be used to lessen risk by considering the policies that lead to unnecessary exposures.Centervale’s landfill facility has accepted, with the town’s approval, contaminated soil from the Middle Earth Energy Corporation. The landfill is located above ground and the operators plan on selling the soil to small farms in the county. The soil is known to be contaminated with polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and lead that exceed the limits set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). In the past, the EPA has discovered several leaks in the landfill’s liner. The landfill is located above the town’s main aquifer, which supplies well water to 10,000 residents who live in either Simon Township (ST) or Diamond Township (DT). In Taylor Township (TT), 750 residents use both well water and Metropolis water for small farms. The other residents only use well water.DirectionsResearch the public health implications of water contamination. Use information from the EPA, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and National Institutes of Health (NIH). Respond to the following:Identify and define all exposure and health risks from PCBs and lead.Develop a dose-response assessment curve for adults and children for PCBs and lead.3. Calculate the proportion of people in Centervale who are exposed to well water (i.e., water from the aquifer) and Metropolis water. Show your work.You should utilize at least 2 scholarly sources beyond the course readings in your research. Your paper should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.Write a 4–page report in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.Required Assignment Grading Criteria
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.