Journal #1In this first journal activity, you may write about any topic(s) of your choice, but it is best to use the textbook to study.For this activity, topics should address content covered in Chapters 1 – 8 in the textbook. It is expected that, at a minimum, you are reading the assigned textbook chapters.You are encouraged to read collateral historical writings on topics covered in the textbook.This activity will consist of 10 separate journal entries; you will have a total of 20 entries by the end of the course.Each separate entry should: contain a minimum of 120 words.consist of a summary, paraphrase, and synthesis of material you are reading/studying in this course.be written in your own words – do not quote the work of others verbatim.discuss the subject matter that you are studying – do not simply agree/disagree.Your study involves, first and foremost, learning the nation’s past; doing so requires a review of previously published studies, so you are encouraged to conduct research using outside resources, but be sure to draft your journal entries in your own words. Direct quotations should not be used; citations are not necessary.Do not copy/paste information from any source.No citations
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.