Jane is considering three possible ways to invest the $200,000 she has just inherited.Some of Jane’s friends are considering financing a combined laundromat, video-game arcade, and pizzeria, where the young singles in the area can meet and play while doing their laundry. This venture is highly risky and could result in either a major loss or a substantial gain within a year. Elaine estimates that the chances of losing all the money (i.e. loss of $200,000) are 60%, while the chances of making a $200,000 profit are 40%. Jane can invest in some new apartments that are being built in town. Within 1 year, this fairly conservative project will produce a profit of at least $10,000, but it might yield $20,000 or even $30,000. Jane estimates the probabilities of these yields at 20%, 50%, and 30% respectively.Jane can invest in some private securities that have a current yield of 8.25%.Answer the following three questions: A. Construct (draw) a decision tree for Jane to determine which investment will maximize her expected 1- year profit. B. How much should Jane be willing to pay for perfect information about the success of the laundromat?C. How much should Jane be willing to pay for perfect information about the success of the apartments?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.