Please Clearly write down Ho, H1, test statistic value and pvalue (critical value). Also share your conclusion in context of the problem. Thank you.4. Iron-deficiency anemia is an important nutritional health problem in the UnitedStates. A dietary assessment was performed on fifteen 9-11 year old male childrenwhose families were below the poverty level. The mean daily iron intake among thesechildren was found to be 12.5 mg with standard deviation 4.75 mg. Also, the meandaily iron intake among a sample of 45 9-11 year old boys from all income strata is14.44 mg with a standard deviation of 3.54 mg. Carry out an appropriate hypothesistest to determine if the mean daily intake of 9-11 year old male children in thepoverty level group is less than that of the mean from all income strata. You mayassume that the daily iron intake variance is the same between the two groups. Clearly write down H0, H1, test statistic value and Milli? (critical value). Also shareyour conclusion in context of the problem. Provide a 95% confidence interval for the mean daily intake for children in the lowincome group
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.