Instructions:Review the List of Selected Multistate Foodborne Outbreak Investigations and the Waterborne Disease & Outbreak Surveillance Reports:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (20 Sep 2018). Foodborne Outbreaks: List of Selected Multistate Foodborne Outbreak Investigations. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/foodsafety/outbreaks/multistate-outbreaks/outbreaks-list.htmlCenters for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (16 Oct 2017). Waterborne Disease & Outbreak Surveillance Reports.Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/surveillance/surveillance-reports.htmlSelect an outbreak from one of these lists that you would like to research further. After selecting an outbreak, write a minimum 500-word expository essay by discussing the following: Provide a brief description of the outbreak (who, what, when, where).Describe the pathogen responsible for the outbreak, including the signs and symptoms of illness and complications that can lead to hospitalization and/or death.Discuss the potential source (food, water, air, etc.) and exposure pathways for the pathogen (ingested, inhaled, absorbed, etc.)What were the results of the outbreak? How many confirmed and/or suspected cases, hospitalizations and deaths occurred? How did the outbreak cease?What disease investigation principles were used to determine the pathogen, source and exposure pathway of the outbreak?How can similar outbreaks be prevented in the future?ReferencesYour paper needs to include at least three (3) references, which may include the assigned reading material for Unit 2
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.