otherwise) The dependent variable for your analysis is wage.Answer the following questions using dataset 4a) Estimate a regression model using hours and grade to predict wage (state the multiple regression equation).b) Interpret the meaning of the slopes.c) Predict the hourly wage when hours = 30 and grade = 15.d) Compute a 95% confidence interval estimate of the mean hourly wage in the population when hours = 30 and grade = 15 and interpret its meaning. e) Compute a 95% prediction interval of the hourly wage for an employee with hours = 30 and grade = 15 and interpret its meaning.f) Plot the residuals to test the assumptions of the regression model. Is there any evidence of violation of the regression assumptions? Explain.g) Determine the variance inflation factor (VIF) for each independent variable (hours and grade) in the model. Is there reason to suspect the existence of collinearity?h) At the 0.05 level of significance, determine whether each independent variable makes a significant contribution to the regression model (use t tests and follow all the necessary steps). On the basis of these results, indicate the independent variables to include in the model.i) Test for the significance of the overall multiple regression model at 5% level of significance.j) Determine whether there is a significant relationship between hourly wage and each independent variable at the 5% level of significance (hint: testing portions of the multiple regression model using the partial F test).k) Compute the coefficients of partial determination and interpret their meaning.l) Estimate a regression model using hours, grade and south to predict wage (state the multiple regression equation, the regression equation for employees living in south, the regression equation for employees not living in south) and interpret the coefficient for south.m) Estimate a regression model using hours, grade, south, an interaction between hours and grade, an interaction between hours and south, and an interaction between grade and south to predict wage.n) Test whether the three interactions significantly improve the regression model. Assume 5% level of significance (hint: test the joint significance of the three interaction terms using the partial F test. If you reject the null hypothesis, test the contribution of each interaction separately (using the partial F test) in order to determine which interaction terms to include in the model).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.