Information for an ANOVA table listed below corresponds to an experiment with two IV’s:1) Time of day (morning or afternoon)2) Room temperature (cool, normal, or warm)The productivity level (on a scale of 0-100) of employees during the morning or afternoon is measured in cool, normal, or warm working conditions. This is a completely between-participant design. The corresponding means for each group follow:Cool Temp/Morning – 100Cool Temp/Afternoon – 55Normal Temp/Morning – 60Normal Temp/Afternoon – 60Warm Temp/Morning – 10Warm Temp/Afternoon – 501. Construct a matrix showing the cell means in each cell. (3 pts.)2. Provide the factorial notation. (3 pts.)3. Fill in the ANOVA table below (there are 10 participants in each cell (i.e., treatment condition). (6 pts.)_________________________________________________________________________________________________Source df SS MS F——————————————————————————————–A (Temperature) 250B (Time of day) 15 A x B 300Within 300Total———————————————————————————————4. Provide R squared values for each of the main effects and the interaction effect and indicate whether there is a need to conduct multiple comparison tests for either of the main effects and why. (6 pts.)5. Provide the narrative description of the results and draw conclusions concerning the study. This must include statements on each of the three inferential outcomes and which analyses (which specific tests) still need to be done to complete the analysis. (12 pts.)6. Provide an accurate line or bar graph of the results. Easiest to do this in Excel. (5 pts.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.