Industrialization, Imperialism, and America’s Entry Into WWIIntroduction:The cause of World War I was based on imperialism and imperial rivalry (Alphahistory, 2017). “In most cases the imperial nation, euphemistically referred to as the ‘mother country’, establishes control over its colonies by coercion – for example, through infiltration and annexation, political pressure, war and military conquest” (Alphahistory, 2017, para. 2). Before World War I even started, Great Britain had great power over the United States by occupying at least one-quarter of the globe. France was the next country that had imperial power. As far as the United States having imperial power, it was rather new because they had just possessed control of Guam, Philippines and Puerto Rico to name a few (Alphahistory, 2017). This week you will discuss the Industrial Revolution and the events which led the United States into WWI. Immigrants started coming to the United States and you will read how their role came into fruition.Work Cited:Imperialism as a cause of World War I. (2017). Retrieved from https://alphahistory.com/worldwar1/imperialism.Textbook:Keene, C. & O’Donnell (2012). Visions of America: A History of the United States (2nd ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson.Reading:Chapter 16: Wonder and Woe: The Rise of Industrial America, pgs. 1865–1900.Chapter 18: Creating a Democratic Paradise: The Progressive Era, pgs. 1895 –1915.Chapter 19: Imperial America: The United States in the World, pgs. 1890–1914.Use 1 reference from textbook and 1 reference from a scholarly resource. Please use APA format with proper citations and references.Assignment:Describe the basic industries of America’s Industrial Revolution. Explain what made the men who controlled them so successful and analyze the role of immigrants in industrialization. How did imperialism play a critical role leading up to World War I? Discuss the foreign policy of the US and the events that drew the country into World War I.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.