In your own opinion/analysis, what happens to Goodman Brown in the forest? Why does Hawthorne leave it up to the reader to decide whether the entire experience of Brown is a dream or real? To what extent does it matter that we decide one way or another? What does “Young Goodman Brown” seem to be saying about the ethics of American Puritanism? Hawthorne struggled with his own ancestors’ roles in prosecuting the 1692 Salem witchcraft trials; what does the ironic revelation of “evil” hidden behind a facade of “good” suggest about Hawthorne’s judgment of the Puritan worldview?In a posting of no less than 250 words, respond to the above http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/Texts/younggoodmanbrown.html
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.