6. In all of the following questions 7 coupons are being distributed into 4 showbags. In each case determine the number of ways it can be done, showing working.(c) Suppose that there are 4 diﬀerent types of show bag and the coupons are identical and the bags are non-empty.(d) Suppose the coupons and bags are both distinct but the bags are allowed to be empty.8. Suppose that there is a prize ceremony awarding prizes to 10 ﬁnalists. Each ﬁnalist is going to get exactly one prize, but assume that each has an equal probability of receiving any given prize. The grand prize is $5000, there are 2 prizes of $2000, 2 prizes of $1000 and 5 prizes of $200. Let X represent the amount of money won by one prize recipient. Find E(X), var(X) and σ for X.Need some help for these tutorial questions!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.