In a classic study examining the effect of environment on development, Kretch et al. (1962) divided a sample of infant rats into two groups. One group was housed in a stimulus-rich environment (ladders, tunnels, etc.) while the second group was housed in a stimulus-poor environment. Later, the rats’ maze-learning ability was tested to see if there is an effect of environment on maze-learning ability. Below are hypothetical data from this study (dependent variable = number of errors committed in attempting to reach the end of the maze). You found an obtained statistic of 2.21.Rich rats: 17 10 25 39 38 41 29 29 42(SS = 214, M = 30)Poor rats: 37 27 26 30 35 43 40 36 28 38(SS = 321, M = 34) Use the 0.01 level of significance with one tail.A. Test and why it’s used.B. Concluding paragraph with APA statistical report and explanation.C. GraphD. Questions. 1. What is the independent variable? 2. Would the critical statistic be larger, smaller, or the same if larger samples were used? 3. What is one way you could redo the study with more Power?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.