In 2018, a population of 1,500,000 students took the GMAT test. The distribution of scores in the math section of the test follows a normal distribution with mean µ = 600 and standard deviation σ = 120. a) Calculate the Z-score for a test score of 480. Interpret it using a complete sentence.b) The GRE math test is an alternate to the GMAT. The test score for the student who did GRE instead of GMAT is also normally distributed with mean µ = 20 and standard deviation σ = 6. If the score of one student who has done both GMAT and GRE test is respectively 650, and 22, in which test he has performed better?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.