If we add heat to the air near the ground and the atmosphere is initially neutrally stable, what will happen? Will this cause the atmosphere to remain neutrally stable or become unstable?The moist lapse rate is less negative than the dry adiabatic lapse rate. This means that an air parcel that follows the moist lapse rate will be warmer than an air parcel that follows the dry adiabatic lapse rate when both air parcels start at the same temperature. Where does this extra heat come from? Explain.Assume the average, or normal, environmental lapse rate (temperature decrease with altitude in the troposphere is 3.5 degrees F per 1,000 ft (6.5 degrees C per km) If the surface temperature is 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) what would be the approximate temperature at 20,000 ft (6,000 meters)?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.