I NEED THE SOLUTION IN 20-25 MINUTESRead the case carefully, then answer question 16-21. (22 points)Susan Frank is the operations manager of Mauritius Arc Manufacturing Inc. She has developed a linear programming model to help her determine the product mix on one of the three production lines for Mauritius Arc Manufacturing Inc, where x1, x2 and x3 represent production line (product) 1, 2, and 3 respectively.Maximize Z = 15 x1+ 20 x2 + 14 x3 (profit)Subject to: 5 x1 + 6 x2 + 4 x3 ≤ 210 (LABOR Constraint)10 x1 + 8 x2 + 5 x3 ≤ 200 (SPACE Constraint)4 x1+ 2 x2+ 5 x3 ≤ 170 (BUDGET Constraint)x1, x2, x3 ≥ 0The spreadsheet solution and sensitivity report are shown in the following two tables.Question 16 (2 points) ListenReadSpeaker webReader: ListenFocus(a) How much of each product should be produced each day in order to achieve the maximum profit and also calculate the value of Z.Question 16 options:ParagraphLato (Recommended)19px (Default)Question 17 (3 points) ListenReadSpeaker webReader: Listen(b) Calculate the slack or surplus in each constraint.Question 17 options:ParagraphLato (Recommended)19px (Default)Question 18 (3 points) ListenReadSpeaker webReader: Listen(c) What is the range of optimality for the objective function coefficients of product 1, product 2, and product 3 ?Question 18 options:ParagraphLato (Recommended)19px (Default)Question 19 (3 points) ListenReadSpeaker webReader: Listen(d) Identify the range of feasibility for the right-hand side values for each of the constraint.Question 19 options:ParagraphLato (Recommended)19px (Default)Question 20 (5 points) ListenReadSpeaker webReader: Listen(e) Given a choice between more space and more budget allocation, which one should management select and why. Explain as done in class.Question 20 options:ParagraphLato (Recommended)19px (Default)Question 21 (6 points) ListenReadSpeaker webReader: Listen(f) Calculate R1, R2 and R3 in Table 1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.