8.2.31-T a Question Help § In a recent court case it was found that during a period of 11 years 891 people were selected for grand jury duty and 42% of them were from the same ethnicity. Among the people eligible forgrand jury duty, 79.3% were of this ethnicity. Use a 0.01 signiﬁcance level to test the claim that the selection process is biased against allowing this ethnicity to sit on the grand jury. Identify the nullhypothesis. alternative hypothesis. test statistic. P-value. conclusion about the null hypothesis. and ﬁnal conclusion that addresses the original claim. Use the P-value method and the normaldistribution as an approximation to the binomial distribution. Which of the following is the hypothesis test to be conducted? 0 A. H0: p=o.793 O B. H0: p
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.