. I have been given 100 new lithium ion batteries that will be used in a new cell phone. The batteries are expected to power the phones for 75 minutes of continuous video recording.The company that is selling the phones wants to know if the battery company was giving them an accurate estimate. If the batteries on average do not last 75 minutes the company will return them to the battery manufacturer. If on average the batteries last for more than 75 minutes, the company will raise the price of the phone. In order to advise the phone vendor, I timed how long each of the 100 batteries lasted. The sample mean was 73.2 minutes. The sample standard deviation was 5 minutes. The C.L. is chosen to be .95. Construct a C.I. for the population mean.Interpret the above confidence interval. Look at page 115 in Agresti. Do not write more than 3 sentences.Looking at the C.I. what decision should I make?I have been given 100 new lithium ion batteries that will be used in a new cell phone. The batteries areexpected to power the phones for 75 minutes of continuous video recording.The company that…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.