Can you please help me and explain each step. I am so confused.An instructor wants to know if more than half of online STAT students use the eTextbook. In this question set, you will be using StatKey to conduct randomization tests for a single proportion. You will enter the values given as summary data (i.e., “Edit Data”). I use this website: http://www.lock5stat.com/StatKey/index.html A. Using the five steps from the online notes, conduct a randomization test given that 9 students in a random sample of 15 use the eTextbook. Be sure to include your relevant StatKey output. [25 points]Step 1: Determine what type of test you need to conduct and write the hypotheses.Step 2: Use StatKey to construct a randomization distribution under the assumption that the null hypothesis is true. Take at least 5000 resamples.Step 3: Use the randomization distribution to find the p-value. Include a screenshot of your distribution with the p value in red and make a statement identifying your p valueStep 4: Decide if you should reject or fail to reject the null hypothesis.Step 5: State a real-world conclusion in relation to the original research question.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.