I am having trouble with this question. Can anyone help me fine some articles related this? 1. Take a look at the article by Cryer (link below). It is an old article that listed the deficiencies of using Excel as a statistical software. However, Microsoft has fixed many of these problems in the latest version of Excel. Find on the internet an article that discusses the pros and cons (advantages and disadvantages) of using Microsoft Excel for statistical analysis. the link, and the title.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9w-0EOn-4dn7qsSdy3tQzMYIX11ND1r/view?usp=sharing
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.