“How do Americans feel about ads on websites? A survey of 1,000 adult Internet users found that 670 opposed ads on websites. (Data extracted from S. Clifford, “Tacked for Ads? Many Americans say “No Thanks,” The New York Times, September 30, 2009, p.B3). Suppose that a survey of 1,000 Internet users age 12-17 found that 510 opposed ads on websites. At the 0.05 level of significance, is there evidence of a difference between adult Internet users and Internet users age 12-17 in the proportion who opposes ads? Solve manually and then by mega stat. Indicate your decision rule, your hypotheses and your statistical and management conclusions.” "How do Americans feel about ads on websites? A survey of 1,000 adult Internet users foundthat 670 opposed ads on websites. (Data extracted from S. Clifford, “Tacked for Ads? ManyAmericans…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.