Hollitz chapter 11 about women in antebellum society, what were the characteristics of the proper role and proper place for women? Did all women agree with this ideology? How did religion factor into the discussion?As women entered the working arena (mills and farms), how were they affected physically, psychologically and socially? (Give specifics). What did the larger society think of women working?Was race a factor in the treatment and condition of women? How were slaves treated in this context of a “women’s sphere”? How did white southern women view the promiscuity of slave owners’ relationships with black slave women?How do you think the institution of slavery affected the role of women in US?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.