Hi. Could you tell me if I did this question right?Part Two: ANOVASuppose that we want to examine the effects of three drugs (A, B, C) on the reduction of fever. Drug A is 100% aspirin; drug B is 50% aspirin and 50% other compounds; drug C is 25% aspirin and 75% other compounds. The drugs were prescribed to a total of 15 children (5 children in each group) who entered the outpatient ward of a hospital complaining of flu-like symptoms and low-grade fevers (100.0 F to 100.9 F). We would like to test whether the mean of fever reduction among all three drugs are equal or not. We analyze the data using SAS’s ANOVA procedure and observe the results shown in Table 2 (see page 6). Based on those findings, answer the following questions.Table 2: Output for Part TwoMy Answer:Drug A: 100% Aspirin Mean: 1.5200 Drug B: 50% Aspirin + 50% OC Mean: 0.3600 Drug C: 25% Aspirin + 75% OC Mean: 0.08000Based on the information from the Student-Newman-Keuls post hoc test, GRP groups between (Drug A versus Drug B) and (Drug A versus Drug C) are significantly different from each other, and groups between (Drug B versus Drug C) are not significantly different.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.