Here is the rubric: https://ccco.desire2learn.com/d2l/le/content/2433723/viewContent/25142356/View1. Identified the Museum visited, the date(s) visited, and where museum is located in the world.2. Composed a well-written essay of at least two pages in length (double spaced), with strong organization, source cited in one of the approved formats, and no grammatical errors.3. Described in at least one long paragraph the historical information, events, and people that were subjects of this museum.4. Evaluated the overall effectiveness of the virtual museum with specific examples.5. Described overall impression of the museum selected with specific examples to justify impressions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.