Here is the book for answering questions below: Mamdani, Mamdani. Good Muslim, Bad Muslim: America, the Cold War, and the Roots of Terror. New York: Pantheon Books, 2004.First, answer the following questions: What is Mamdani’s primary argument? What is the primary function of what Mamdani calls “Culture Talk”? What are the primary consequences of “Culture Talk” when applied to Islam and Muslims? Paraphrase, do not quote, but do provide page references.Second, describe at least two examples of Orientalist thinking that struck you from the interview with Edward Said. How do Mamdani’s arguments about distinctions between war and terror help us make even more sense of these examples?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.