questions are below4. Here is a table showing ﬁctitious trial results of a new acne medication: Used medication (M) Used placebo (L) TotalCondition improved (I) 400 300 700No change (N) 100 200 300Condition worse (W) 500 1000 1500Total 1000 1500 2500 Let M be the event that a participant used the medication, L the event that a participant used the placebo, I the event a the panicipant‘s conditionimproved, and so on as shown by the letters in the headings. Find the relative frequency in each case (a) P(W) = Check | Clear | (b) E. A participant used the medication. P(E) = Check | Clear I(c) P(M n I) = Check | Clear | (d) F. A participant used the medication and saw no change in their condition P(F): Check | Clear | (e) G: A participant who saw no change used the medication. P(G)= Check | Clear |
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.