Here is a possible scenario concerning hypothesis testing and the power of the researcher. You are in charge of a research project which has been funded for a little over 2 million dollars with the promise of additional funding of 5 million dollars. The null and alternate hypotheses have been set along with the level of significance at 0.01. After all the testing is completed and the analysis performed, you discover that the null hypothesis was not rejected, and this meant you failed in your testing. Of course, this means no additional funding since the funding was dependent upon a successful completion of the test (i.e., rejecting the null and accepting the alternate). So here is the question, “Is it ok to change the level of significance to 0.05, because at that level you would be able to reject the null and accept the alternate?”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.