Help I need this in an Hour1. (TCO 6) In the standard normal distribution, the standard deviation is always (Points: 5)12none of these2. (TCO 6) The area under a normal curve with mu = 8 and sigma = 3 is (Points: 5)12none of these3. (TCO 6) If John gets an 80 on a physics test where the mean is 85 and the standard deviation is 3, where does he stand in relation to his classmates? (Points: 5)He is in the top 5%.He is in the top 10%.He is in the bottom 5%.He is the bottom 1%.4. (TCO 6) In a normal distribution with mu = 25 and sigma = 9, what number corresponds to z = -2? (Points: 5)21167none of these5. (TCO 6) LetÂ’s assume you have taken 100 samples of size 49 each from a normally distributed population. Calculate the standard deviation of the sample means if the populationÂ’s variance is 16. (Points: 5)0.5710.4290.3270.1076. (TCO 6) The area to the left of Â‘zÂ’ is 0.9976. What z-score corresponds to this area? (Points: 5)2.85-2.892.82none of these7. (TCO 6) Find P(11 < x < 16) when mu = 15 and sigma = 3. (Points: 5)0.62930.37070.09180.53938. (TCO 7) What is the critical z-value that corresponds to a confidence level of 86%? (Points: 5) approximately 1.48approximately 1.55approximately 1.75none of these9. (TCO 7) Compute the population mean margin of error for a 99% confidence interval when sigma is 4 and the sample size is 36. (Points: 5)+/- 1.3066…+/- 1.0966...+/- 1.7166...none of these10. (TCO 7) A standard IQ test has a mean of 98 and a standard deviation of 16. We want to be 99% certain that we are within 8 IQ points of the true mean. Determine the sample size. (Points: 5)162726none of these11. (TCO 7) A private medical clinic wants to estimate the true mean annual income of its patients. The clinic needs to be within $200 of the true mean. The clinic estimates that the true population standard deviation is around $1,300. If the confidence level is 95%, find the required sample size in order to meet the desired accuracy. (Points: 10)20516320015012. (TCO 7) An auditor wants to estimate what proportion of a bankÂ’s commercial loan files are incomplete. The auditor wants to be within 7% of the true proportion when using a 95% confidence level. How many files must the auditor sample? No estimate of the proportion is available, so use 0.5 for the population proportion. (Points: 10)1961502001801. (TCO 7) Interpret a 99% confidence interval of (5.355, 5.445) for a population mean. (Points: 10)2. (TCO 7) A nursing school wants to estimate the true mean annual income of its alumni. It randomly samples 200 of its alumni. The mean annual income was $52,500 with a standard deviation of $1,800. Find a 95% confidence interval for the true mean annual income of the nursing school alumni. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find. (Points: 10)3. (TCO 7) An auditor wants to estimate what proportion of a bankÂ’s commercial loan files are incomplete. The auditor randomly samples 60 files and finds 12 are incomplete. Using a 95% confidence interval, estimate the true proportion of incomplete files for ALL the bankÂ’s commercial loans. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find. (Points: 10)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.