Hello, I have recently had a family emergency and was unable to do this assignment. I am needing someone to do this, and do it well, as I will be turning it in late. This means that I will be losing points already. Thank you for all of your help :)Create a multimedia presentation of 10 to 15 content slides on the overview of Congress, roles of the President and the evolution of presidential power. Address the following in your multimedia presentation:Differences between the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate Powers granted to the U.S. Congress under the U.S. Constitution The checks and balances the U.S. Congress has vis-à-vis the Presidency and the Judiciary Organization of political parties as well as leadership roles in each house. such as Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader The steps involved in a bill becoming a law Describe the evolution of presidential power The powers and roles granted by the U.S. Constitution to the President The checks and balances the President has vis-à-vis the U.S. Congress and the JudiciaryInclude photos, illustrations, videos, or audio clips, as appropriate. Document the source of each media item you include in your presentation.Note: A content slide does not include the presentation’s title slide and any slide(s) containing references.Format your references consistent with APA guidelines. Include any citations in the speaker notes.Submit your presentation using the Assignment Files tab.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.