Hello I posted the the final essay assignment for a history class “Sexuality since 1776: Gender in American History” I have to choose 2 sources we were assigned to in the semester of the same topic, which I chose Abortion and birth control. I will provide the sources: (1) The Right to Own Her Body. Anonymous, “Unwanted Motherhood,” 1845. From Gerda Lerner, ed. The FemaleExperience: An American Documentary. (2) Margaret Sanger Argues ” The Case For Birth Control,” 1917. Please follow instructions as requested with citations and no plagarism. Thank you !
Hello I posted the the final essay assignment for a history class “Sexuality since 1776: Gender in American History” I have to choose 2 sources we were assigned to in the semester of the same topic,
Final Essay Assignment In a formal essay, compare two sources, (from class) that are from two different time periods. It is suggested that one source is from the 1700s/1800s and another is from 1900s/2000s. Explain how these sources relate to each other. Explain the time period in which each of these sources were written. (This is historical context.) Do these sources show a change over time, or no real change? You will be graded on the following: Use of two sources from class. Accurate and in-depth description of sources. Placing the sources within their time period. (historical context). Not treating the source like it is a present-day source. Not treating something from 1900 like it is from 1800, etc. Comparison of sources in a way that takes into account the historical period of the sources. Discussion of whether these sources show historical change or not. Include an introduction and conclusion. Use of a paragraph structure that is organized. Generally, one main idea per paragraph. Demonstrate knowledge of your topic. Demonstrate knowledge of this course. Paper is 3-4 full pages, 12 point font, double spaced. Use basic citations, stating what source is used. Use a page number citation when quoting or referring to an idea from a source. Note: This is not a paper where you advocate for certain rights or viewpoints, or debate things like abortion, for example. This is a paper that is about history and historical change. Required First Draft: May 14. At least 2 pages with main ideas for your paper. I will give feedback. I will only give feedback if you provide adequate information. If there is no information for me to review, I will not give feedback. Final Draft due May 22
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.