Advanced Practice Nurses (APNs) are held accountable for improving the quality of healthcare delivery. Policy development, implementation, and evaluation are several responsibilities in which APNs should engage. Nurses must understand the legal and political determinants of the system in which they practice and obtain the requisite skills to collaborate for an improved system. Additionally, APNs should follow their local state legislation related to Health Care Policy.
Watch this video that introduces the public policy process: ‘The Voice’ of Nursing (10:41)
Analyze a Health Care Policy (HCP) in your state.
Include the following aspects in your assignment:
Elaborate on the historical underpinnings of your healthcare policy.
Identify the stakeholders who played a role in the development, implementation, and evaluation of your policy.
Include ways in which nursing could have been involved in the development, implementation, and evaluation of your policy.
Consider the political influences in the legislature in moving your chosen policy forward.
Write 2 pages, including two peer-reviewed articles
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.