read The SMART Journal and review the journal article, “Green Sports Facilities Are Becoming The Gold Standard, by Robert A. Darwell and Huv Q. Nguyen, in the Sports Litigation Alert Archives (July 2, 2010) in your APUS Online Library.
“Sustainability is a comprehensive philosophy in which a variety of environmentally friendly materials and procedures are utilized to help reduce energy expenditures.” Over the last decade many individuals and organizations, including the sports industry, have adopted this philosophy. Many of the new and renovated stadiums are considered “green facilities.” Please review the journal below, the resources in “lessons” and the Internet to complete this assignment: You are the facility manager of a sports facility of your choice. Upper management has asked for you to come up with future plans to renovate or rebuild your facility making it a green facility. Your assignment is to come up with 8-10 ways to make your facility green and your reasoning behind each one. Use your imagination, money is no object! Create your presentation using PowerPoint and be sure to include graphics to support and enhance your presentation.
Use bullet points on your slides and place most of your written content in the Notes section of each slide
You may use sources from the APUS online library or other scholarly sources. Our online library has many databases to choose from but I encourage you to look at the following databases:
Please do not just copy and paste from the internet all work must be original
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.