Can someone explain the below question thank you Attachment 1Attachment 2Given the following sample information, test the hypothesis that the treatment means are equal at the 0.01 significance level: Treatment 1 Treatment 2 Treatment 33 9 62 6 35 5 51 6 53 8 51 5 4 4 17 564 l a. State the null hypothesis and the alternative hypothesis. H0 2 p.1[ (Click to select) 6] H2 [ (Click to select) 3] [13H1 : Treatment means all the same. b. What is the decision rule? (Round the final answer to 2 decimal places.) Reject Ho if F > . c. Compute SST, SSE, and SS total. (Round the final answers to 2 decimal places.) SST = I:SSE = |:SS total = |:|
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.