Gambling is an issue of great concern to those involved in intercollegiate athletics. Because of this, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) surveyed student-athletes concerning their gambling-related behaviors.11 There were 5594 Division I male athletes in the survey. Of these, 3547 reported participation in some gambling behavior. This included playing cards, betting on games of skill, buying lottery tickets, and betting on sports.(a) Find the sample proportion and the large-sample margin of error for 95% confidence. Explain in simple terms the meaning of the 95%.(b) Because of the way that the study was designed to protect the anonymity of the student-athletes who responded, it was not possible to calculate the number of students who were asked to respond but did not. Does this fact affect the way that you interpret the results? Write a short paragraph explaining your answer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.