From a batch of 20 components a sample of 6 is randomly selected without replacement for inspection. If there are 5 defective components in the batch, what is the probability that a sample contains1. exactly 1 defective?2. at least 1 defective?3. all five defectives?67646901.2.3. P(getting exactly 1 defective)=P(getting atleast one defective)defective) = 1- 6 * = 1- =P(getting all 5 defective) = 6 6 * * = 0.35595703125= 1- P(getting no0.822021484375*…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.