See questions below.Forty-four percent of primary care doctors think their patients receive unnecessary medical care. If required, round your answer to four decimal places. (3) Suppose a sample of 300 primary care doctors was taken. Show the distribution of the sample proportion of doctors who think their patienls receive unnecessary medical care.np = ‘ n(1-p)=li .. u‘ 5(3) = 0(5) = —(b) Suppose a sample of 500 primary care doctors was taken. Show the distribution of the sample proportion of doctors who think their patients receive unnecessary medical care.np = ‘ na-p) =l l R5) = , , ,0(5) =(c) Suppose a sample of 1,000 primary care doctors was taken. Show the distribution of the sample proportion of doctors who think their patients receive unnecasary medical care. np = ‘ na-p) =l l 50—7)= ,, 0(5) = —(d) In which of the preceding three cases, part (a) or part (b) or part (c), is the standard error of E smallest? Why? The standard error is the smallest in – Select your answer – ¢ because I7 J – Select your answer – the samenot the same in parts (a), (b), and (c) and the sample size is largest in .
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.