For this paper you are to write an analysis of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. You should explore one or two sections the Act considering the pros and cons. This Act is provided for you under the Week 4 Lesson Module – along with additional documents you may find helpful in completing this paper. You may use other resources although you shouldn’t need any.Consult the Turabian Manual (aka Chicago Style Guide) for proper research paper formatting and the Purdue OWL for writing assistance. http://www.press.uchicago.edu/books/turabian/turabian_citationguide.htmlhttps://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/717/02/https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/1/Foreign Intelligene Surveillance Act- https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-92/pdf/STATUTE-92-Pg1783.pdfThis paper will be 3-4 pages in length (approximately 1000 words), in Word, double spaced, in a 12-pt Times New Roman font, 1 inch margins – with a title page and bibliography (which are not part of the page/word count). Use footnotes with a bibliography format for citations and references. Footnotes are single spaced in a 10-pt font at the bottom of the page. MS Word will set these up with proper spacing if you use the insert footnote function. Bibliography entries are single spaced with double spacing between entries. Direct quotes should be no more than 10% of the text. Please note that it is not only direct quotes that require citations. For help in understanding what sort of information needs a citation, consult the OWL. All formal rules of writing apply; you need a thesis statement, supporting arguments, and a conclusion. Again, consult the OWL for assistance in this area. The format, accuracy of citations, clarity of writing, and grammar are all graded items. If you need help with sentence structure and/or paragraph construction, consult the OWL. This is academic research – not an opinion essay. Your statements need to be backed up with facts. You need at least 3 scholarly, credible sources. This is a brief paper; focus on the assigned topic and do not wander around with irrelevant information. No pictures, graphs, abstracts, table of contents, or appendices should be included. Title your file with your last name and the assignment number. Example: zihala A1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.