For this assignment, you have been tasked with presenting information to your company’s board regarding a hazardous materials incident involving the transport of toxic substances that falls under the hazard classifications that we have studied so far (water/air reactive, corrosive, or toxic) identified on the following Web page(s): http://www.csb.gov/investigations Use one of the transportation related incidents on the csb.gov website.Use any of the facility incidents investigated by csb, but answer the DOT related questions as if you were shipping the hazardous materials involved in the incident. Review and select an incident from the National Transportation Safety Board (ntsb.gov) website. Go to the ntsb.gov website and click “Investigation” link at the top of the page, then click “Accident Reports”. Go to the bottom of page to the box labeled as “Report by Mode” and click on the Hazardous Materials Accident Reports” link. Just make sure to cover all of the questions in your MS PowerPoint presentation. Your presentation must include the following information: summary of the incident; identification of the information (hazard class, description, labels, markings, and placards) that the DOT requires when transporting toxic substances and information about workplace exposure concentrations of the substance involved in the incident; description of the elements of the emergency response to the incident including a discussion on its environmental and human health impacts (be sure to address how the toxic substance’s chemical properties, uses, and ill effects Interactions of Hazardous Materials 2 affect the tasks and safety of an EHS and FS professional working the incident); Discussion of your opinion on the response to the incident For this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation consisting of at least 7 slides (not including your title slide and reference slide) containing the information described above. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced. You must include at least four sources. Paraphrased and/or quoted materials must have accompanying citations in APA format.As with some of our recent assignments, I am finding that common deductions for this assignment have been related to students not answering all of the questions and/or not complying with APA formatting requirements. Please avoid these pitfalls and related unnecessary point deductions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.