For our class discussion this week, imagine that you work for a non-profit organization that offers grants to innovative projects that will help promote sustainable agriculture around the world. You have a limited amount of money to donate to worthy projects. Will you direct your organization’s funds: 1) toward projects that focus on organic farming methods; 2) toward ones that support technological advances in conventional agriculture; or 3) toward ones that support the use of biotechnology (genetic modification) in agriculture?To get you started on making a sound decision, here are some resources. First, please read over these USDA factsheets on high-tech conventional farming, biotech farming, and organic farming. Here are three further resources, making a case for each of these:High-tech conventional agricultureBiotech agricultureOrganic agriculture:300 wordsNo APA Format Citations and references required
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.