for every question 3-5 sentences1. What does Michel Foucaultsay about ‘representation’? Who are the most important subjects in a work of art? 2. Why does Sigmund Freudsay children and play are important to understanding imaginative artists? 3. What does Sigmund Freudmean by saying that “Day Dreaming is the continuation of play?” (Hint: See slide titled: Day Dreams and the Artists)Recent Systematic Theories4. For Tolstoy, should art have a purpose? Think about what he says “Good Art” should make us do. 5. What does Tolstoyhave to say about the sincerityof the artist? (Hint: see slides on the Artist’s Role & Degrees of Infectiousness) 6. For John Dewey, why is relegating art to the museum a problem? 7. State and explain the two conditionsthat Martin Heideggerthinks describe the True Work of Art. (Hint: they should give us an implicit sense of what ______ and what ______.)8. What role does Theodor Adornothink The Culture Industry plays in society? 9. For Adorno, why is Industrialized Music such a problem? Think about why it is that this kind of music makes people consumersand not interpreters.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.