FOCUS ON MOOD IN FILMAssignment: Choose one of the films listed below for critical analysis. All of them explore the topic of love, each form corresponding to an age-appropriate stage. Introduce the main character(s). What is the starting situation? Describe the problem(s). Summarize the plot. How serious or light-hearted is the handling of the material? What supports your interpretation? Do close readings of one or two scenes–no more than three-to-five minutes long–that you consider pivotal to the outcome of the movie and/or your response to it. What effect or impact on the audience is intended? Why do you think so? What techniques are deployed towards that end? (For a recap on narrative arcs, consisting of three parts, namely, (1) problem, (2) complication, and (3) resolution, revisit the chapter excerpt from Andrew Glassner’s Interactive Storytelling: Techniques for 21st Century Fiction on the course “Home” page.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.