Five discs numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are placed in bag X. Three discs numbered 1, 2 and 3 are placed in bag Y. One disc is taken out from X and one from Y. These represent the coordinates of a point on the positive x-axis and y-axis respectively, for example (1, 3). Calculate the probability that after one selection from each bag, the selected point a lies on the line y = x b lies on the line x = 2c lies on the line y = 2x − 5 d lies on the curve y = x2 − 6.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.