First Paper – Ethnographic Report: By Week 5 you are to complete an Ethnographic Report based on your observations or interviews on issues of diversity and multiculturalism somewhere of your choosing in the Chicago landscape. You will pose an open, interpretive research question and then take detailed field notes, or conduct formal or informal interviews, or a combination, resulting in a set of ethnographic data you will use to write a brief report on the meaning of your findings. The paper should be 5 – 7 double-spaced pages in 12 point font, submitted with an additional 5 – 10 pages of field notes, in printed copy in class, and also under Submissions online on D2L. Guidelines for conducting an Ethnographic Report will be posted on D2L and discussed in class ahead of the deadline, and you are highly encouraged to make use of these recommended readings posted under Course Resources on the process of ethnography:= “Fieldnotes in Ethnographic Research,” R. M. Emerson, etal.= “The Ethnographic Interview,” James Spradley= “Transcript Handling,” Michael Agar
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.