Chapter four of the textbook describes the beginning of congressional legislation with the Federal Disaster Relief Act of 1950 and continues through the 1960s and 1970s. In each decade, the focusing events are identified, as well as mobilization, agenda-setting, and the subsequent congressional legislation. The decade chosen is the 1960’s. Identify and discuss the focusing events that caused mobilization, agenda setting, legislative actions, and the notable outcome that changed emergency management. Research additional information about the focusing event and/or the resulting congressional legislation. Present the findings in a PowerPoint Presentation with a minimum of 12 slides, including the title slide and the reference slide. Format the references in APA style (6th ed.). Use the notes section below each slide for descriptions and explanations.Only looking for original, unplagiarized work, if you cannot commit to that please do not ask.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.