Explanation of Variables Age – rounded to the nearest yearGender – Male & FemaleTruavg – average rating of truth, ratings from 0 to 1 with 0 = truth is relative to 1 = truth is objective.Behavg – average rating of behavior, higher numbers indicate more positive behavior being exhibited.Luvavg – average rating of love attitude, higher numbers indicate the importance of loving others.School – type of schooling, h = home school, t = traditional schoolRelaff – religious affiliation, 1 = non-religious, 2 = protestant, 3 = catholicInstruction – 1 = public school, 2 = home school, 3 = private school, 4 = Christian schoolData Set AssignmentsWeek #5:First, give me your hypothesis on the following research questions:1. Do males and females differ in type of schooling (home school vs. traditional school)?2. Do males and females differ in type of instruction selected (public school, home school, private school, Christian school)?I know that these are similar chi square analyses, but these are our categorical variables – we need to work with what we have!State this as “It is hypothesized that…”Using the school and instruction variables, calculate in SPSS two chi-squares to see if males and females differ on these variables. That is, the independent variable is gender (male/female) and the dependent variables are school and instruction. The chi-squares match the type of work that we are doing in Holcomb, chapter 16 (chi-square test of independence, NOT the chi-square test of goodness-of-fit).There are a total of TWO chi-squares. After conducting your analyses, explain your results and whether or not your results confirmed your hypotheses. Report the results of the analyses in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.