This Solution is especially For RinconGrader – Instructions Excel 2019 Project
In this project, you will apply skills you practiced from the objectives in Excel Chapters 4 through 10. You will develop a workbook for Frank Osei, the Vice President of Finance, that includes financial information and analysis regarding summer product revenue.
Steps to Perform:
Open the Excel file
Excel_Comp_Cap2_Summer_Revenue.xlsx downloaded with this project.
On the Maine Store worksheet, in the range B9:B16, use the Fill Series feature to enter interest rates beginning with
8.00%. Decrease the amounts by
.50% ending with
4.50%. Format the rates as Percent Style with two decimal places and apply bold and center.
In cell B8, enter a PMT function using the information in the range B2:B4 to calculate a monthly payment. Be sure that the result displays as a positive number.
In cells B8:H16, create a Data Table using the information in cells B2:B4 where the row input cell is the Period and the column input cell is the rate. Apply the format in B8 to the results in the data table, and then AutoFit columns C:H. Format the payment option closest to and less than $10,000 per month with the Note cell style. Change the Orientation to Landscape.
On the Quarterly Apparel Costs worksheet, apply the Currency  cell style to the range B6:E6. Apply the Comma  cell style to the range B7:E17. To the range B18:E18, apply the Currency  and Total cell styles.
Name the ranges B6:E10
Jacket_Costs; and B17:E17
Insert a new row 15. In cell A15, type
Go Explore Shirts. In cell B15, type
9500. In cell C15, type
9695. In cell D15, type
8315. In cell E15, type
9275. Display the Name Manager, and then edit the
Shirt_Costs name to include row 15. Select
Hats_Costs, and edit the name to
Headwear_Costs. (Mac users, click Define Name and make edits using the Define Name dialog box.)
Click cell B19. On the Formulas tab, in the Formula Auditing group, click Error Checking, and then select Update Formula to Include Cells. Use the fill handle to copy the corrected formula from cell B19 across through cell E19.
On the Quarterly Apparel Costs worksheet, in cell B25,
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.