74 y 40 35 30 26 16Q. Would you say the correlation is low, moderate, or strong? positive or negative?1. moderate and positive 2.low and negative 3.moderate and negative 4.low and positive 5.strong and positive which numbers are correct?Q. Use a calculator to verify that Σx = 130,Σx2 = ,Σy = 147,Σy2 = , and Σxy = 2805. Compute r. (Round your answer to three decimal places.)r = ? Q. As x increases, does the value of r imply that y should tend to increase or decrease? Explain.which one is correct?1. Given our value of r, y should tend to remain constant as x increases. 2.Given our value of r, y should tend to decrease as x increases. 3.Given our value of r, y should tend to increase as x increases. 4.Given our value of r, we cannot draw any conclusions for the behavior of y as x increases. strong and negative
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.