Environmental JusticeToxins in the environment are a common health risk, but they are not always obvious or easy to identify. The trained eyes of environmental health professionals are regularly required in generating risk assessments. As a result of this need for professional oversight, the process of identifying and mediating such risks often becomes a political battle.To prepare for this Discussion, read Chapters 3 and 4 and the articles about electronic waste management complete. Watch the video “Shelter in Place.” Consider the role and responsibilities of the government in protecting communities from environmental harm as you review the following case study:XYZ Computer, a U.S.-based company, promotes “green” policies in its advertising. Recently, the news has reported that XYZ Computer’s waste management activities include shipping old computer parts to a remote village in Mexico where the regulations are more lenient. Now, the villagers have developed various health outcomes linked to toxic substances that often appear due to the mismanagement of electronic devices near their end-of-life. post a brief description of the possible health outcomes that may be experienced by individuals exposed to toxic substances with regard to this case study. Then post a brief explanation of environmental laws, policies, and enforcement agencies that should resolve the situation. Finally, explain your position on the ethical and legal responsibilities of governments in protecting communities in other countries from environmental harm.Resources:https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/https://www.epa.gov/https://www.epa.gov/recyclehttps://www.fda.gov/*Please cite sources*APA style *I do not need a cover sheet
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.